Sunday, March 10, 2013

What Kind of Friend Are You? Bring Paper and a Pen.

You were grounded on the weekend and weren't able to talk to your best friend. How do you catch up during lunch hour?

Catching up and chowing down.


 A. Chit chat over french fries for a few minutes and then take off - crowded cafeterias give me a headache.
B. Spend the whole hour rehashing my fun-filled weekend.


C. Spend equal time talking.

                                                       D. She talks, I listen.



You find out over lunch that both you and your best bud are crushin' on the same hottie! What do you do?

Would you let a guy come between your friendship?         A.Step back and let her have him.
                                                        
   B. Talk it over and mutually decide that    friendships are more important than guys.

 C.   Move on - another guy will come my way soon.


  D. Go into competitive mode and unleash my flirting skills.
 
 
 
 
 

All of your friends forgot your birthday! How do you feel?

A. A little bummed cuz I always remember all of my friends' birthdays.
 
B. Relieved since I was looking for an excuse not to celebrate.
 
C. I totally understand - everyone's too busy with school and jobs to remember my birthday.
 
D. Flip out - how could they forget MY birthday?
 
 
 
 

Two of your good friends get into a major argument and vow never to speak to each other again. Now, they're both trying to get you to take their sides. What do you do?

A pair of angry pals.


Speech-connector
A. Stay friends with both of them, but say they'll have to work it out on their own.
 
B. Help them work it out so that all three of us are on good terms again.
 
C. De-friend both of them cuz I don't like people who argue.
 
D. Hear them out and pick a side - hey, one of them has to be right!
 
 
 
 

Your friend's new BF is a total dweeb. What do you say when she asks what you think of him?

Get to know him before you judge him.


A. Figure that if he makes her happy, then he must be a pretty nice guy.

B. Tell the truth, even if it's mean.

C.Tell her he's the best guy ever!

D.Tell her I'd like to get to know him better.



 

You've just heard some juicy gossip and have been sworn to secrecy. You're dying to tell someone, but what do you do?

Can you keep a secret?


A.Think about asking my school guidance counselor for help.
 
B.Blab to a few close friends.
 
C.Keep my mouth shut like I promised.
 
D.Broadcast the news.
 
 
 
 

What's the most important thing about friends?

The joys of friendship.

A.They accept me for who I am.
 
B. Spending wild and crazy times together.
 
C. Feeling like I belong.
 
D. They're around when I need them.
 
 
 
 
 

A good friend got dumped by her BF and failed her chemistry test - all in the same day! What would you do to cheer her up?

How do you cheer someone up?

A.Suggest solo activities, like reading and hiking.
 
B.Take her out and introduce her to a new guy.
 
C.Be her shoulder to cry on and tell her over and over again that she's way too good for him.
 
D.Tell her all about my terrible day - misery loves company.
 
 
 

What's your fave way to spend time with your buds?

Chill over a cappucino.

A. Anything that involves a little craziness and a lot of laughter!
 
B. Doing whatever they want to do.
 
C.Hang at Starbucks and chat over lattes.
 
D.about myself.
 
 
 
 

What would you compare a friendship to?

Are you ready to find out what kind of friend you are?


A.The Energizer bunny - I just keep giving and giving and giving...
 
B. 7-Eleven - they're open 24 hours so that I can reach them any day, any time.
 
C.A parking lot - friends respect each other enough to give us space when we need it.
 
D.A party - they start out fresh and fun, but eventually get boring.
 
 
 
 
To find out what kind of friend you are enter the answers you wrote down and fill them in on this link: http://www.kidzworld.com/quiz/5502-quiz-what-kind-of-friend-are-you
 
I am a fun-Loving Friend Lets see what you are. Once you find out come and leave it in a comment!

 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 

 
 
 

                                                       




No comments:

Post a Comment